Terms and Conditions
Last updated: December 16th, 2021
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using the https://www.nevitech.co.uk website (the "Service") operated by Nevitech IT Solutions Ltd ("us", "we", or "our").
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
The Service and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Nevitech IT Solutions Ltd and its licensors. The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the United Kingdom and foreign countries. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of Nevitech IT Solutions Ltd.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Nevitech IT Solutions Ltd.
Nevitech IT Solutions Ltd has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Nevitech IT Solutions Ltd shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend your access immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Nevitech IT Solutions Ltd and its licensee and licensors, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees), resulting from or arising out of a) your use and access of the Service, or b) a breach of these Terms.
Limitation Of Liability
In no event shall Nevitech IT Solutions Ltd, nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content obtained from the Service; and (iv) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
Nevitech IT Solutions Ltd its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors do not warrant that a) the Service will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; c) the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components; or d) the results of using the Service will meet your requirements.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing and notwithstanding any other provision of these terms, under no circumstances will Nevitech IT Solutions Ltd ever be liable to you or any other person for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or exemplary loss or damage arising from, connected with, or relating to your use of the Service, these Terms, the subject matter of these Terms, the termination of these Terms or otherwise, including but not limited to personal injury, loss of data, business, markets, savings, income, profits, use, production, reputation or goodwill, anticipated or otherwise, or economic loss, under any theory of liability (whether in contract, tort, strict liability or any other theory or law or equity), regardless of any negligence or other fault or wrongdoing (including without limitation gross negligence and fundamental breach) by Nevitech IT Solutions Ltd or any person for whom Nevitech IT Solutions Ltd is responsible, and even if Nevitech IT Solutions Ltd has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage being incurred.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you must stop using the service.
- All costs are charged at an hourly rate of £50 per hour (£350 for a 7 hour day) unless a different hourly rate or a fixed price has been agreed in advance in writing.
- Any requests to work outside of normal working hours (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm) will be charged at the following hourly rates:
- Weekdays (before 9am or after 5pm) - 1.5 x hourly rate
- Weekends or Bank Holidays - 2 x hourly rate
- The minimum charge for any work is 1 hour and any subsequent work will be charged in 15 minute increments.
- The client must authorise any costs and agree the scope of work in writing prior to any work being undertaken.
- Any work requested by a client where costs have not been explicitly authorised in writing will be charged at the hourly rate for the agreed scope of work.
- All costs include analysis, design, development, testing, bug fixing and deployment.
- Any changes to the agreed scope of work after the costs have been authorised may incur additional charges at the hourly rate.
- Costs do not include any ongoing maintenance or support which will be charged at the hourly rate unless a fixed price is agreed in advance in writing or support contract is in place.
- Any additional work beyond the agreed scope of work will be charged at the hourly rate.
- Any additional costs such as software, hardware, hosting, stock images and third party services are not included in the hourly rate and the client will be made aware of any additional costs at the outset.
- We reserve the right to change our pricing based on demand and the complexity of any work.
- For larger projects we reserve the right to charge an upfront payment of 50% prior to any work commencing.
- All invoices must be paid within 30 days. Any invoices not paid within 30 days will incur a late payment fee.
Unless agreed in writing the copyright for any work is owned by Nevitech IT Solutions Ltd until such a time that the work is transferred to the client under agreement by both parties for a fee.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.