Terms and Conditions
By accessing the website at http://www.nevitech.co.uk, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. By asking us to undertake any work you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Nevitech IT Solutions Ltd's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Nevitech IT Solutions Ltd's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Nevitech IT Solutions Ltd at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Nevitech IT Solutions Ltd's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Nevitech IT Solutions Ltd makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Nevitech IT Solutions Ltd does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Nevitech IT Solutions Ltd or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Nevitech IT Solutions Ltd's website, even if Nevitech IT Solutions Ltd or a Nevitech IT Solutions Ltd authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Nevitech IT Solutions Ltd's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Nevitech IT Solutions Ltd does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Nevitech IT Solutions Ltd may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Nevitech IT Solutions Ltd does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Nevitech IT Solutions Ltd has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Nevitech IT Solutions Ltd of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Nevitech IT Solutions Ltd may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
- All costs are charged at an hourly rate of £40 per hour (£320 per day) unless a fixed price is agreed in advance in writing.
- The minimum charge for any work is 1 hour (£40) and any subsequent work will be charged in 15 minute increments at £10 per 15 minutes.
- The client must authorise any costs and agree the scope of work in writing prior to any work being undertaken.
- Any work requested by a client where costs have not been explicitly authorised in writing will be charged at an hourly rate of £40 per hour (£320 per day) for the agreed scope of work.
- All costs include the analysis, design, development, testing, bug fixing and deployment for the agreed scope of work.
- Any changes to the agreed scope of work after the costs have been authorised may incur additional charges at the hourly rate of £40 per hour (£320 per day).
- Costs do not include any ongoing maintenance or support which will be charged at the hourly rate of £40 per hour (£320 per day) unless a fixed price is agreed in advance in writing or support contract is in place.
- Any additional work beyond the agreed scope of work will be charged at the hourly rate of £40 per hour (£320 per day).
- Any additional costs such as software, hardware, hosting, stock images and third party services are not included in the hourly rate and the client will be made aware of any additional costs at the outset.
- We reserve the right to change our pricing based on demand and the complexity of any work.
- All invoices must be paid within 14 days. Any invoices not paid within 14 days will incur a late payment fee.
Unless agreed in writing the copyright for any work is owned by Nevitech IT Solutions Ltd until such a time that the work is transferred to the client under agreement by both parties for a fee.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.